Top Ten Travel Destinations For 2009 And Recommended Holiday Destinations for 2010/2011.
1 France, Europe
2 United States, North America
3 Spain, Europe
4 China, Asia
5 Italy, Europe
6 United Kingdom, Europe
7 Turkey, Europe
9 Malaysia Asia
10 Mexico, North America
I hope you get to travel to some or all of the above destinations within the next 12 – 24 months. I have no doubt that all the Countries mentioned would provide a varied and fabulous holiday for you, your family and friends. Below we have out lined a few popular tourist spots you can visit for each in Country.
No.1 Destination – France.
POPULAR TOURIST SPOTS TO VISIT IN FRANCE.
France is a historic Country with much to see. Situated Western Europe. It has a vast amount of hills and valleys on the Southern side of the Island. Paris is the capital city, known to be one of the most romantic cities in the World. This could be a factor that makes France. The number one of our top ten travel destinations.
Here are a few tourist spots that are among the most popular places of interest for both visitors and residents.
1. The Louvre – 75001 Paris, France – Contact No. 01 40 20 53 17
2. Disneyland Paris – Marne-la-Vallée, Paris, France.
3. Notre Dame Cathedral – 6 Parvis Notre-Dame, Place Jean-Paul II, 75004, Paris, France.
4. Eiffel Tower – Paris, France.
5. The Arc de Triomphe – Place Charles de Gaulle, Paris, France.
No.2 Destination – USA.
POPULAR TOURIST SPOTS TO VISIT IN THE USA.
The USA, also referred to as United States of America. Situated in central North America, and is made up of 50 States. Washington D.C. is the Capital city and the Home of the US President.
It is very hard to narrow down just a few tourist spots in America. It is such a large Country with so many historic places and monuments spread across the 50 States. Bearing that in mind, I have named just a few that are amongst the most visited and well known. The USA is number two of our top ten travel destinations.
1. Disney World, Florida, FL.
2. The Grand Canyon, Arizona, AZ.
3. The Las Vegas Strip, Nevada, NV.
4. Times Square, New York City, N.Y.
5. The White House and Memorial Parks, Washington, D.C.
6. Niagara Falls, New York, NY.
7. Fisherman’s Wharf/Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA.
No.3 Destination – Spain.
POPULAR TOURIST SPOTS TO VISIT IN SPAIN.
Spain, the third most visited Country on our list and number three on our top ten travel destination. It is located in South West Europe on the Iberian Peninsula. The capital city is Madrid, which is Spain’s largest city. It is known for it’s warmer climate, mountainous terrain and Summer tourism. A very popular European destination for Winter migration and cheap holidays.
1. Sagrada Família Church – Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
2. The Prado Museum – Paseo del Prado, Madrid, Spain.
3. The Marbella Beaches – Costa del Sol, Southern Spain.
4. The Feria de Abril festival – Andalusian, Seville, Spain.
5. La Tomatina Festival, Buñol, Valencia, Spain.
6. Picos de Europa – Iberian Peninsula, Spain.